Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Rant on Jacko's Death & Social Media

About Jacko's Death & Social Media

I find it interesting watching reactions on the social media platforms.

All the generations 30-40yo are in deep mourning, even shock.

All the generations 25-30yo are being reflective of a man who was revered as an immortal, in every aspect of their lives from early childhood, regardless of their like or dislike of the man.

The younger generations, 25 and under - but particularly younger, have another common thread. They are rejoicing that this bizarre creature is dead, and take offense to the reaction of the older generations.

Interesting - Isn't it ?

I saw Captain Eo....
I stood in line for Thriller.
I danced like a fool to Billie Jean.
The man in the mirror was everywhere.

Guess which generation I am in.

No comments: