Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Today: 10 Storage Spaces You Don't Know You Have

About.com    Today
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Jen Hubley
It's happened again: My books and clothes have taken over my apartment. Last week, they ate my favorite earrings and my phone bill. Now they seem to have consumed the remote control and my wallet. Clearly, something has to be done.

 
In the Spotlight
10 Overlooked Storage Spaces
Here's a true story that will give you some sense of my priorities. In my last apartment, I had a pantry. As I'm not much of a cook, I used the drawers to store shoes and sweaters.

 
           More Topics
Make the Most of Your Basement
The secret to my parents' successful marriage is that my Mom never goes into the back half of the basement. That's because my Dad's slob tendencies (which I've definitely inherited) are in full effect back there.

 
How to Assess Your Attic
A friend of mine just bought a house with a huge attic. He claims that he and his wife are actually going to use it to store babies, but in the meantime, it's a good spot for old Christmas decorations.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Back to School
Tips for Students, Parents and Teachers.
Get the house, the school, and the kids ready for the new school year with shopping tips, recipe ideas, homework help and more!

Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Arts & Entertainment Automotive Careers
Citysearch Cities & Towns Computing & Technology Education
Food & Drink Health & Fitness History
Hobbies & Games Homework Help House & Home
Industry & Business Magazines Money
News & Issues Parenting & Family People & Relationships
Religion & Spirituality Shopping & Style Small Business
Sports Teens Travel
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter as babylakes.postaction@BLOGGER.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=todaysl&e=babylakes.postaction@BLOGGER.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

No comments: